||LEX-II is the most advaced high-performace high current ion implanter ready for future processes beyond 65nm, featuring high productivity in ultra-low energy uses of down to 0.2 keV and minimal energy contamination. Its drift mode beam current has been drastically improved in low energy region compared with LEX.
- Applicable for 200mm and 150mm wafers
- Implantation energy between 0.2 keV and 70 keV
- Substantially improved current value, compared to LEX, in the low energy region
- Improvement in beam optics
- Improvement in space charge neutralization capability
- Drastic increase of beam current in low energy region
- Installation of a deceleration mechanism that enhances productivity by ensuring the B beam at an ultra-low energy level of down to 0.2 keV
- Small footprint
- High accuracy of implantation
- Low metal contamination and minimized cross-contamination by the installation of the VSD (Virtual Slit Disk), the TSDF (Triple Surface Disk Faraday), etc.
- Minimization of charge buildup by the installation of a plasma shower system
- High reliability and high maintainability