||The HC3-180, for 300 mm wafers, is a high current ion implantation system that provides high productivity in the wide energy range between 2 keV and 180 keV.
- Implantation energy between 2 keV and 180 keV (with post acceleration equipment installed)
- High current density through the adoption of a high performance, long-life ion source (ELS)
- High accuracy of implantation
- Low metal contamination and minimized cross-contamination by the installation of the VSD (Virtual Slit Disk), the TSDF (Triple Surface Disk Faraday), etc.
- Minimization of charge buildup by the installation of a plasma shower system
- High reliability and high maintainability