||The NV-GSD-HC3, for 300 mm wafers, is a high current ion implantation system for the high volume production of such devices as DRAMs. This model provides high productivity in ultra-low energy uses of down to 0.2 keV.
- Implantation energy between 0.2 keV and 80 keV
- High current with little energy contamination, for down to 0.2 keV, ensured by a deceleration mechanism
- Installation of a high performance, long-life ion source (ELS)
- High accuracy of implantation
- High beam quality through low metal contamination and minimized cross-contamination by the installation of the VSD (Virtual Slit Disk), the TSDF (Triple Surface Disk Faraday), etc.
- Minimization of charge buildup by the installation of a plasma shower system
- High reliability and high maintainability